If you bought your iPhone from another country, maybe you will get some trouble and need the way on how to unlock iPhone 5. Maybe there are too many people prefer to buy some iPhone from another country for several reasons. One of the reason is about the price that cheaper or because you ever live in that country. But when you move to another country, you will get some trouble when using the phone.
When you move to another country, absolutely you must change your provider that supports your communication. But when you do it, the iPhone will give a notice that SIM card not supported. It is because the iPhone just support to use the carrier. One of the solutions to solve the problem is unlocking the iPhone.
How to unlock iPhone 5 with simple steps
Let’s follow the iPhone 5 manual instructions below to unlock your iPhone and you will use it as before without getting some trouble.
- The first step is to find the IMEI code that located on the back of the device.
- After that, you will see some list of the device, choose the suitable one based on your device (iPhone 5).
- Choose the recommended service that supports and provide the IMEI number.
- Then, please select the unlock button.
- Next, pay to unlock phone charge by using your credit card.
- After you do it, you must check your email address to update the unlock status. You will get an email confirmation about the unlock of the iPhone.
- You must know the completion of the unlock process within a few days.
Well, the steps how to unlock iPhone 5 is not a difficult thing. You will do it by yourself, but if you are not confident enough to do it you will ask some help from another people. After the process is the success, you will use the iPhone normally.